|Time Period: Age of Unification|
|First Appearance: Page 410|
|Morals: Neutral Good|
|Languages: Illphi and Trade|
|Weapons: Fists and beer mugs|
|Fighting Styles: Bartender attack|
|DOB: 2/15/5450 AFE|
|Height: 5'6” (1.68 m)|
|Weight: 167 lbs (75.75 kg)|
|Family: Kalanu (daughter), Wesa (wife - dead)|
The owner of a bar and Kalanu's father, Goga seems as little amused by Diyero's drunken antics as Kalanu is. However, a customer's a customer, and so long as Diyero doesn't actually touch Kalanu, he can come inside the bar. Goga is often grumpy, though he does show sparks of a good sense of humor every now and then. He is often cheerful and teasing with his daughter.
History[edit | edit source]
Template:SpoilerStart Goga migrated to Galivladi from Eladi in 5545 AFE after several years of severe droughts brought the then-farmer northward in hopes of better opportunities for himself. Somewhere between then and now, he settled down with Wesa, opened up a bar, and had Kalanu. Unfortunately for the self-employed bartender, his beloved wife passed away several years after the birth of their daughter. It left him a half-broken man who is even more protective of his only child than he otherwise would be.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name means “crow” in Illphi.
- He is the youngest of five children.
- Though over 120 years old, Goga isn’t even considered middle-aged due to being full Faeri. The reason he already has some wrinkles is from stress, not age.
- His mood swings are something he’s dealt with his entire life, though they used to be much more mild and his overall attitude was less grumpy before his wife died.
- His maternal ancestors belonged to the Squirrel Clan, before Illphi clans became more diverse and less restrictive.